Ordinances of Carmel Township
- Ordinance No. 1 – Carmel Township Fire Charges
- Ordinance No. 2 – Lots in Recorded Plats
- Ordinance No. 3 – Fiscal Year for Township
- Ordinance No. 4 – Consumers Energy
- Ordinance No. 5 – Standards Re: Licences to selll Beer and Wine or Spirits
- Ordinance Number 6 – Floodplain Management
- Ordinance No. 7 – Cemetery Ordinance
- Ordinance No. 9 – Marihuana Establishments
Master Plans for Carmel Township
Drains for Carmel Township
Townships are not responsible for drains. Drains are handled through the Eaton County Drain Commissioner. There is one exception to this rule; repairs that exceed certain distances must be approved by the township. Our township is assessed a portion of the cost of work done on any drain within the township reducing the costs of the work to landowners who have land next to the drain.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: With respect to documents available from this server, neither Carmel Township nor any of its agencies and affiliates nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
COPYRIGHT STATUS: Carmel Township authored documents are owned solely by Carmel Township Accordingly, Carmel Township retains a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to publish or reproduce these documents, or allow others to do so, for Township purposes. All documents available from this server may be protected under the U.S. and Foreign Copyright Laws. Permission to reproduce may be required.